AVR 0.00% $12.00 anteris technologies ltd

News: AHZ Admedus Says Cardiocel 3D And Vascucel Receives European Regulatory Approval, page-419

1. 2,419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 390
    Dv, I do not not make ‘sport’ out of ‘baiting’ posters, (my posting history should show that) but you are your own ‘worst’ enemy!

I have tried to engage with you in meaningful dialogue in the past, one claim you made was ‘I don’t have the time’ to engage with you!.

Everything you say on the ADO site is in direct contrast to what you say on the AHZ site, it stood out straight away, your claims ‘I was stalking you’ by commenting on that, utterly baseless, I had been invested in that stock and followed it FOR YEARS, (bought at 11 cents and sold at 9 cents), your claim to balance Admedus ‘pessimism’ is ‘belied’ by the fact that when the hype at Admedus was at its absolute height you were no where to be seen to counter that with the realities that existed, I did.

My claim that ‘I AM NOT A TRADER’ seems to challenge you, that I have ‘ulterior motives’ seems to appeal to you, if you have followed my posts over the years you would know that belies your claim.

Have gone against the flow for ‘years’ and copped it!

That you are being ‘targeted’ does not stop you from targeting ‘naysayers’ on AHZ, fact!

You say you are not a ‘aplogist’, what do you call the following insights from you; ‘It’s only a couple of blips’ (pre- last CR) ‘ WP may have made a mistake, ‘Situation at AHZ is rather complicated’, ‘Shareholder hysteria’ etc, etc.

Yes Admedus is a speculative stock! ‘We’ have not confused it with a ‘blue chip’, I believe at least twice WP has used the word ‘bankable’ in discussion on the future of this company!, WP rhetoric was compelling, probably more so if he hadn’t ‘overspent’ AND failed to deliver.

As a ‘smallish’ holder I would also be inclined to be a little more ‘lenient’ on the past/current decisions of this company, as a more ‘largish’ holder I expect a little more accountability.

As you are not ‘interested’ in me you won’t be reading this post will you’, lol.

In the interim just, perhaps, call it as you see it, dont worry about the ‘intellectual’ exercise of ‘balancing’, give posters a ounce of credit/brains to make up their own minds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.