AVR 7.92% $15.70 anteris technologies ltd

Cardiocel was the previous saviour of the company, and it has...

1. 2,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1637
    Spot on.
    We were lied to, if you can be bothered to do any research, read some of my previous posts where I break down WPs presentation prior to the quarter where everyone was expecting a big jump in numbers based on what he is on record as saying.

I lost too much money on this company.

I hope others make money, but more than anything I hope WP gets banned for being a director for what I believe is a combination of incompetence, negligence and possibly fraud (the numbers don't lie about what revenue as outlined in https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/so-what-exactly-did-wp-say-not-say-and-imply-in-the-agm-meeting.4337930/)
    Cardiocel was the previous saviour of the company, and it has failed to gain traction like we were led on to believe.

In hindsight, WP should have killed Cardiocel and just let the the infusions business run itself. It was the only thing keeping the company afloat.

A CR is going to be needed at some stage.

Up 11% today on tiny volume when you consider how many shares there are now.

Big deal, nothing goes down in a straight line (except when you are in TH from 31 July until 30th November and open at a 55% discount to the previous close.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.70
Change
-1.350(7.92%)
Mkt cap ! $301.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$16.50 $16.50 $15.52 $571.1K 35.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13 $15.58

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.00 775 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.