AVR 0.00% $12.00 anteris technologies ltd

News: AHZ Admedus Says Cardiocel 3D And Vascucel Receives European Regulatory Approval, page-523

1. 2,419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 390
    Lol, of course ‘either’ negative or postive posts that allude to the company being ‘shite’ or company ‘great’ and NO more could be considered as noise/ fluff etc etc, you would think that would NOT need to be noted, would you!

Lot of ‘complexity’, golly gee, lol, bottom line is this company spends more than it makes because it never has had the funds to continue its cause, that with the failure to ‘sell’ the company at a way higher sp.

A lot of ‘difficult history’, .... would it be ‘difficult’ to learn from history? ..... as in ‘watch what you spend’, ‘under promise and over deliver’!

High risk/high reward ..... duh, if RI deem the investment as too high risk then that does that make them ‘sensible’ or hysterical’ if they sell??

Why pretend otherwise!!

The most simple and insipid posts I have ever seen include ‘Its only a couple of blips’, ‘ Shareholders hysterical’, ‘WP must be disheartened by talk on HC’!, try feeling for RI who have lost and sit on losses of multiples of tens of thousands’.

Your own own view of ‘sledging’ is double standard, absolutely, ask any single poster on that ‘other’ stock you post on what they think of ‘your’ views.

Tell me how WP has ‘not had his own credibility damaged’ by his own good self??, hang on another dolce insightful top analysis ‘WP might have made a mistake’, utter simplicity that one, .... hey mate!

’War’!!, lol, emotional comment that!, simply a matter of whether this comes good or not, HC spiel will have no influence on that to any thinking investor.

Btw: watched Harry Potter the other day, my favourite character after Dobby was Moaning Myrtle!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.