AVR 0.05% $18.99 anteris technologies ltd

News: AHZ Admedus Says Cardiocel 3D And Vascucel Receives European Regulatory Approval, page-541

1. 4,975 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 858
    Hi ciroc ---- all AHZers............ Could one class this Coy, as having a (group} 'Narcissistic Corporate Disorder?---- seeing it is supposed to have employed some one to do research on itself????????? I know I know I know..... most Coys do, and often.. using shareholders money! Good or not I have thought many a time, this action (Companies take) to that of a person.

An individual:-
    Narcissistic personality disorder — one of many types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which many have an inflated sense of their own importance, a need, deep as it may be, for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy/concern for others

Maybe a Corporate Group personality?? (my opinion) - make up your own mind.
    A corporate with a Narcissistic Corporate Outlook — one of a number of types of 'personality' (basing the personality on human type) actions/disorders — is a condition in which Corporates' have an inflated group sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled decisions , and a lack of empathy/concern (maybe) for others.

I have been left very disappointed with the path/ actions management have taken. My opinion was once a great potential - really great -what a product 'the heart valve' . Then it seemed overnight that the 'walls' came tumbling down... Why? may one ask.

What happened?

Keep safe all AHZers........ good luck we may need it.

The Phantom GWW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.99
Change
-0.010(0.05%)
Mkt cap ! $365.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.00 $19.00 $18.80 $11.68K 617

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 744 $18.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.49 255 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.15am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.