AJQ 0.00% 10.0¢ armour energy limited

Sorry Senderos, I think you are being too kind in regard to his...

1. 979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 379
    Sorry Senderos, I think you are being too kind in regard to his current level of power. Isn't he in control of the subsidiary daughter DOLG companies, from memory there are four of them, that hold the allocated areas (was 70 odd) that the Ecuadorian Govt has approved. Isn't he in control of the money account controlled by the European Bank put in place a couple of years ago. Wasn't he one of three that chose his replacement CEO which after achieving the company goals set was short shifted, made to resign or dismissed within 12 months in the position and who is currently suing the company for damages for unfair dismissal. Would it not be possible that he was also instrumental in selection of the current CEO, that up until the last year he was fervently fighting with. Wasn't he the CEO when this disastrous strategic planning was cemented only to change his mind and no major mining company now seemingly wants a bar of SOLG and the price of our Tier 1 holding company falls and falls to current levels. The list goes on and on. All the while he was paid hundreds of thousands of dollars (350k - 600k) each year (collectively @10 million US dollars plus); given millions of new shares for free or at hugely discounted prices; allocated the lion share of approved options (50 million of the 55 million 60p options); approved his own 5 million loan with no set date for repayment other than time of takeover; & when CEO some 4 million pounds lost/stolen/defrauded by person/persons still unknown. The stench of this man and his chosen fellow directors and senior management, most of them still in place or are employed as 'advisors', is IMHO sickening and we DGR and SOLG shareholders are paying dearly for his suggested incompetence, noncompliance of his statutory duties, possibly criminal conduct and possible insider trading. He still holds serious power in SOLG. Cut him out completely from this power and SOLG & DGR might be able to recover and give shareholders a fair deal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.