AJQ 0.00% 10.0¢ armour energy limited

I think it is with a sad heart that all shareholders should feel...

1. 1,523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    I think it is with a sad heart that all shareholders should feel disappointment that the
    Board should even be thinking about making known such unsolicited premature sub standard offer/s
    for a publicly listed junior gas company with such an extensive portfolio with yet unrealised inherent value.

It smacks of a "get me out of here" mentality by Management before even starting to get serious
    about driving shareholder value as Management has been stating per ASX recent Announcements...

So where to from here for shareholders.. if the Board seems to feel that perhaps
    opportunistic take over offers that seem to bear no resemblance to inherent value should be considered..?

In fact, it may now be a good time for the Board to obtain an independent portfolio valuation of its
    assets, on a capital consolidated basis, so at least shareholders will then know whether any opportunistic
    take over offers are in the " ball park" rather than relying on perhaps Management bias one way or the other..

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.