AJQ 0.00% 10.0¢ armour energy limited

I am curious about a few things:1. On the Interest Bearing...

1. 2,470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 286
    I am curious about a few things:
    1. On the Interest Bearing Notes, the Trustee was to initiate action to recover the amount outstanding on the notes. This action was put on hold and resulted in the Resolutions of Noteholders being passed a few days ago.
    2. The action to recover was put on hold because AJQ had indicated that it would be able to pay the instalment due at the end of June by 14 August AND repay the remaining amount of the Notes by / on 30 November 2023.
    3. So how was AJQ going to be able to do this? Well maybe it know it had this potential EoI sitting in the wings and that would get AJQ off the hook. AJQ also did the deal on the Convertible Note to the major shareholder.
    4. If I am not mistaken, the attraction of AJQ would be less about the Central Queensland gas assets where production has under performed for the last few years.
    5. Just maybe the interest in AJQ is the Beetaloo Basin / MacArthur potential gas asset. There companies, includinging Empire Energy has property in this are of the Northern Territory.
    6. It seems the Federal Government is attracted to allowing production of gas from Beetaloo because it has a lower CO2 content.

So how does this all look like to followers of AJQ and gas assets?
    I would appreciate others views.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.