AJQ 0.00% 10.0¢ armour energy limited

Is this management consumed by there own monetary gains ! They...

1. 4 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Is this management consumed by there own monetary gains ! They raise money they spend it and top up their own portfolios it’s just obvious they sleep with themselves! Independents need to be brought in to unscramble there Webb of options ,and alleged I read there associations with other companies could be a conflict of interest’s! Why are the shareholders letting the board run this show without rebuke just words ! Read the history read the company evaluation and resources and money raised? The CEO on all accounts is failing us small investors with smoke screens we except because he can ! Time for change or accountability legally! Maybe call on a third judicial party to audit and clarify the board’s direction and make them answer to the corporate code we expect! It’s time looking at share price seems a cheap buy by price but not by holdings seems a few circling while answers are vague !and in line to keep us happy while in the back ground the picture is clearer to a few sitting on big returns not in our interests! Independent audit to explore and expose the full extent of our shareholders future or no future ! We need answers now not wheh it’s discovered at a low share price people walk in to advantage of a few ! Surely the company has to answer to a governing body if we as shareholders feel money is t being used appropriately or shares being allotted and options at reduced prices ! It’s time to take a stand shareholders we have rights ! I’m not portraying and references to our board but the ceo I read off and his associates and seems his history to date reflecting by blogs I read going down the same paths as other companies he was in control! All I say above is reflection on many shareholders and stake holders pointing towards the CEO and his failings for our company going forward! Time for us to protect our money and have clarity and justice for our company

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.