AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

F/n amazing if you ask me with this Merger game started imo by...

1. 7,881 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    F/n amazing if you ask me with this Merger game started imo by GXY's Directors into ORE(AKE) and now AKE into Livent.

Some Directors waltz off into the sunset counting their money while the small Shareholder is left holding the baby.

Its like, its a disguised effort for them to jump off a sinking ship?????

or its all just too hard for them. ????

Whatever it is, we the small Shareholder deserve a break coming, at the least with Management sticking this time and seeing the full game out! imo

I would suggest to the approaching/incoming Management of the merged Entity(if it goes ahead)......Forget about the perks and any other distraction of that type along the way,
    .................Just get the Company to the top of ITS Game.

That will bring you earned self achievement and probable riches for all, Small Shareholders included as well !...... imo

If I remember correctly the first thing the New Management of AKE did after the Merger was up the Salaries?, Performance bonuses etc

Do we the Small Shareholder get a repeat of the same perks awarded then, this time around.....Stay tuned!

Note : I dont know who started this Merger Game but the history suggests to me, GXY and its Directors.

Opinion only of course
    Md

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.