AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

It seems like many people do not know what a cost curve is, do...

1. 4,081 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 942
    It seems like many people do not know what a cost curve is, do not know what the difference between Chinese spot price a long term prices is, do not care wether or not the prices are influenced by inventory destocking or restocking right now. For evey share traded there must be a buyer and a seller. I am sure that there is a lot of selling due to stop losses or margin calls. But if people are selling shares, because they fundamentally do not understand the lithium market there is not much that the management can do except trying to explain the current situation and making share buybacks, which I would I highly welcome. For everyone else, now is probably a great entry point. Not only will lithium demand continue to rise because of growing EV sales and energy storage system sales but also, because many companies within the supply chain will need to restock their inventories to normal levels. So far this year it worked against us but eventually it will boost demand even further. No EV can be sold without the lithium for the battery being sold before.
    Last edited by Stephan90: 01/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.