AQG 0.00% $9.40 alacer gold corp.

Totally agree mate, Monday is the day for me with POG testing...

1. 1,566 Posts.
    Totally agree mate, Monday is the day for me with POG testing low levels again, the big Au finds just are not there to the degree that they used to be, taking some profits from nice run up lately in AGO and getting in even if I miss 'the bottom' your getting close, no doubt capital redistribution tells me that they will not mine uneconomic ore and are looking after shareholders although they need looking after if the last 2 years is anything to go by. This one is a beauty and gross share numbers mean that they offer real value at these levels. Management sees the writing on the wall and are attempting to rewrite the script. Too much cash out there, although the GFC saw such massive wealth destruction that inflation was knocked on the head for the time being IMO/DYOR. Lat weak hands dumping Au? We'll see but is not going back to USD $1000 unless the world economy really does go over a cliff and the price of AU will be the least of our worries if that occurs. Own BDR reckon it is good too, with Fe. Worth a look, just a thought. Gold stocks have a near complete disconnect with reality at present.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.