FAR 0.00% 50.5¢ far limited

News alert - CNE - Senegal SNE-6 Appraisal Well Result, page-22

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    The news has certainly been well received in the Cairns camp. After an ugly day of trading worldwide, CNE are out of the blocks flying on good early volume. Could this be one of the final pieces of information to solidify against any risk that may have contained a more solid canvas for the bigger money to invest in.

Surely the next couple of weeks will paint a more solid scenario of were we are heading. The possible upside, is without a doubt Fan South. The only downside is, if drilling ceases to continue we may have to wait up to 12 months including other leases for the action to heat up again. The new age market ( I want my money now) is very time fickle.

The confidence from the JV which still stands at two, plus Petrosen, have given the green light that development is anything other than a certainty.

Still too much murky water clouding the absolute positive. When this all clears, the break we all so positively invested in, may show it's grand rewards.

Absolute gem a couple of days back OOO. The farm in for questions may have to come back to the source that has done it so grand from years gone by. An announcement from FAR is one thing, a report from the O is what we look forward to on a yearly basis. Love your enthusiasm, and dedication, we are all richer for that in it's own right. Never have I seen a man that will trouble himself more dearly, for the benefit and clarity to those around him.

unselfishness
    Synonyms and Antonyms of unselfishness

1. the quality or state of being generous, natural unselfishness sometimes attracts those who would take advantageSynonyms bigheartedness, bountifulness, bounty, generosity, generousness, largesse (also largess), munificence, openhandedness, openheartedness, philanthropy, liberality

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.