FAR 1.04% 48.5¢ far limited

If the adage that "Good fields keep getting better" has any...

1. 896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    If the adage that "Good fields keep getting better" has any merit to it, then surely SNE is one hell of a
    prime candidate. Not a single hiccup along the way as this "beautiful reservoir" continues to meet &
    exceed expectations. From the original prospective estimate that has since tripled post discovery, to flow
    rates in the Upper & Lower sands that have been stellar, to confirmation of IMMEDIATE connectivity, augers well for for a billion barrels plus change that should be sucked out of these pristine sands over the next 30 years.

Such a shame that we were fairly well diluted even pre-discovery & the once black gold treacle has the
    current appeal of a skunk with halitosis to boot.

I can only hope the John Howard line prior to becoming PM of ... " The times will suit Me" eventually
    rings true in FAR's case.

To paraphrase F Scott Fitzgerald ;

" We believe in the green light, the orgastic future that year by year recedes before us. It eluded us then,
    but that's no matter- tomorrow we will run faster, stretch our arms further... So we beat on, boats against the current, borne ceaselessly into the future".

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
0.005(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $44.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 48.5¢ 48.5¢ $10.11K 20.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 99195 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.19am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.