MAY 6.06% 3.5¢ melbana energy limited

News Alert, page-121

1. 1,826 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 762
    Here's my punt;

- The DST's may not have started yet. They may be running a tighter hole till then (that is, less comms until only required anns).
    - The well may be close to TD or at TD, with cores in Marti taken.
    - Any DST result from Marti and Alameda is material to the company and results will need to be released.
    - Taking into account Alameda-1, it was 5 and a half weeks from Section TD in Alameda reservior, to log it and reach well TD at circa 3900 meters.
    - For the above reasons I agree with TC's view the DST's may not have started yet

- I am punting on an update by next Wednesday.
    - At least some of the executive team is in Australia next week as there is a PESA talk next thurs. I cannot imagine half the share register cramming into the room for an update.
    - The update may entail field development plans for Unit 1B, expediting production, sorting out logistics and receiving maiden cashflows.
    - Unit 1B is a more affordable pathway to development for a nimble co like MAY. Development of the lower sheets will entail larger CAPEX. Unit 1B production will create a pathway to reserves and better financing.
    - For the above reasons I agree with Feral the photos were probably for Unit 1B development plans

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $117.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $577.5K 16.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1018559 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 1521853 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.