MAY 9.09% 2.0¢ melbana energy limited

Brightoil, the market is currently worried that there has been...

1. 95 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Brightoil, the market is currently worried that there has been an issue at A-3 of some kind. AP has a reputation for going silent during periods where there are drilling issues and he has been silent for just shy of 4 weeks now (three photos notwithstanding).

I am doing people here (who may otherwise sell purely due to momentum and cop a loss) the service of letting them know the current company stance on the issue. I have been very vocally critical of the company's comms in general. I understand that people are frustrated (as am I) but all it takes at the moment is one relatively small holder to start a cascade effect with the volumes we're seeing day-to-day. I wouldn't read too much into the current SP if you actually think the company can do what they're saying they can do.

if stocks are causing you the mental anguish they seem to be, i would suggest you stay away from this end of the market. Genuinely, we can lose or gain 20% in a day because one person put an order through at 10am, let alone actual material news. It's never going to have the "support" you're looking for.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $67.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $31.42K 1.518M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 8153107 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 443000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.