AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

My Aussie Friends! I'm still here and haven't sold one single...

1. 208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27

My Aussie Friends!

I'm still here and haven't sold one single share! I don't have substantial information to add to the well informed HC community, so at the moment I'm just in the "HC reading and liking mode".

As Bonkers wrote a few weeks ago. We are now at a point where I don't need to do every day deep research as we are de-risked. We're commercializing and our management proved that they're doing a fantastic job! Just let NC, GR and the AJX-team do what they're doing and AJX will have fantastic growth especially in CY 2016. But as I wrote, I like to read your posts so please keep on posting!

The last contact I had with GR was regarding Gavin's 3Y Appendix dated 2 June 2015. I found a mistake and wrote him as it's an official ASX document. The total number of shares - before and after he acquired 100'000 shares - was wrong. They corrected it with a 3Y Appendix amendment dated 3 June.

Regarding the low volume traded at the Frankfurter Stock Exchange (FSE, Germany). It's correct, in Europe not many investors know about this fantastic story. AJX had once a company doing IR services in Germany to attract investors for them but AJX stopped to work with this company in 2013. The video with GR at the FSE is from this IR service company and is dated July 2012, so quite old. Now with the US listing around the corner and the potential/leverage US investors have, the US investor market is much more important for AJX than the European.

As I wrote on 3 May 15 (see post attached below) for us in Europe and especially Switzerland it's quite common to buy shares all over the world. So my friends and I bought AJX over ASX and not the FSE as the volume is very, very low and the spread (Bid/Ask) is huge there! I'm quite sure that most of the European investors buy over the ASX and not the FSE Market Maker (same as the US Investors at the moment don't buy over the OTCBB in the US but the ASX).

BTW: As my friends and I anyway have a currency risk (Swiss Francs versus AUD… or USD) we are thinking to move our shares to the NYSE. AJX contracts/revenues are all or mostly all in USD and as the share price will be in USD it's easier for us to "do the math" just converting USD to our reference currency Swiss Francs.
    So in the future we don't mix it up with an additional currency (share price at the moment in AUD). In the end the share price (if in USD or AUD) will have the same Swiss Francs value. It's just easier to calculate for us.

A big advantage for us here will be that the NYSE opening time is much more convenient as the ASX (NYSE 3.30 pm until 10.00 pm Swiss time).

Friends, stay long!

Cheers from Zurich, Tony

My post dated 3 May:

Hi haha and golden6

I work for a Swiss bank and in my spare time I like to do research on micro/small caps investments.

First time I heard about AJX was 2010 (talks with other bank friends, intensive internet research and a German Investor magazine). I really liked what AJX likes to achieve in the future and I saw the potential especially starting 2011/2012. Since 2010 I topped up and down to a nice position (average A$ 0.12) and yes I'm still here as the real journey didn't start yet.

With this kind of investment you just need patient as you never know if and when they will be explored from the investor community. But as I wrote, it gave me time to accumulate as the volumes were extremely low in the beginning.

I found HC around 2010/2011 through Google, doing intensive research on AJX. I remember that the HC Link was approx. on Google page 8 or so as just a few posters were here (e.g. Hotmix, Red Bar, Lefevre and just a few others).
    Sometimes we had just 3-5 posts a week in the early days. In the beginning I just read the posts and in the Summer 2014 I started to write on HC. But as English is not my mother tongue, it's not so easy for me... so apologies for the mistakes.

As you might know, Switzerland is a really small - investor - country, especially for micro/small caps.
    So for us in Switzerland it's quite normal and easy to buy shares all over the world (me e.g. Switzerland, Canada, US, Germany, Australia and Hong Kong at the moment) and so in other currencies.

We are a few here in Switzerland who are invested in AJX. I know around 20 investors in person. Like everywhere: You tell a friend and he tells another friend and so on...

And as GR (Chairmen) lives in London I/we have had the possibility to meet him 2013 and last time one month ago! (I did a post).

We really have a great management and found a great company!
    The HC community is unbelievable informed. Thanks all to share the information.

Be patient, do your own substantial DD and give AJX just one or two more years!

All the best! Tony

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 622619 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 706022 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.