AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Yep - July 31 I don't think we really have much to worry about....

1. 616 Posts.
    Yep - July 31

I don't think we really have much to worry about. The last I spoke (or emailed) NC, he said "the 4C is going to show great growth"

He said the Revenue has already well exceeded that of the last 4C. He actually said, for the first time, we (as in AJX) actually had to manage a 30 and 45 days debtors book.... Now thats progress in my eyes when you have accounts that are due cash.

NC also said a really important point that kind of brought it home for me. That was that the IB has been pulling apart the business since they committed to the listing and their people have given it the big thumbs up, thumbs up enough that all the filing for the listing is already being submitted.

Either way, I think what we will see is .... 1. A bigger revenue number and 2. clear indication of growth. I guess its always good when your hiring new staff as well. Im more interested in the 2016 results (Like Pinto has commented on). 2016 = Big year, new facility, more staff, solid client base............. reeeaalll nice my fellow AJX'rs

Have a nice night.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $1.321K 144.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 700627 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 894264 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.