AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

News: AlgaeTec showcase facility visit from The H, page-14

1. 5,573 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2212
    re: News: AlgaeTec showcase facility visit fr... Heh, and as I typed that message, the share price dropped to a new low! Now at 24c.

My sell sentiment seems to be on the money, doesn't it?

I do have a piece of good news for AEB holders though, I think I'm finished window shopping here, so while I'll still watch out of interest I'll probably pay less attention since I have now fairly conclusively decided not to buy into AEB at any stage, which means I'll be posting here a lot less (I hear cheers! :P ).

The only thing which would tempt me would be having an idea of production costs, and the costs being favourable. I certainly do agree that a premium could be charged for renewable algae oil over fossil oil. If I did buy in it would only be with a medium term view, but I'd be willing to change depending on how the company and industry progressed.

I've been hated here (which is what generally happens when someone comes in with a negative view on a stock), but the price has fallen as I said it would. Keep hating and dismissing me if you like, it's your money :)

DYOR, I'm not giving advice, I don't claim to be an authority on anything, good luck to all, etc. etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.