AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

re: News: AlgaeTec showcase facility visit fr... So thats all...

1. 393 Posts.
    re: News: AlgaeTec showcase facility visit fr... So thats all your after? production costs?
    If you had the production costs, and they were competitive would you have bought in?
    Or are you still worried about the lack of action thats being taken globally to combat climate change (if its real or not, action is being taken).

Are you worried about the patient protection? (i'm sure the US military can just torture the info out of Earl if they need it right?)

Or are you still worried about no-one taking Algaetec seriously because its just a hippies wet dream? Ill quote you something out of the latest ann. "The Shoalhaven facility has already had VIP visits from some of the worlds largest companies wanting to see how the technology delivers sustainable low cost fuel, carbon capture and energy security"

I wouldn't expect the US Military to buy algae oil from AEB I would expect them to fund facilities that are run by Algaetec, they contract out a fair few things in the military if you didn't know. So why wouldn't they contract that out too?
    Also the only research you have bought to the conversation has been your latest cut and paste from wiki which isn't relevant in any way to AEB, the tech or the patient protection.

I dont think the Co2 ann. will do a hell of a lot to the SP but I do expect the announcements that follow (lufthansa, Holcim, ADF, interested companies in Oz, SA, USA, Germany and perhaps a little funding from the Govt) to nudge things along a bit.

Im happy to wait and accumulate at these levels while we wait for the finer details to emerge.

Fingers crossed for a few dusters, possibly some sort of political unrest, a sink hole or two, some fracking protests, some enviro protests, a massive dilution to your holdings and a maybe even a well blow out.

Enjoy your oil Sdaji :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.