AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

News: AlgaeTec showcase facility visit from The H, page-24

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    re: News: AlgaeTec showcase facility visit fr... Hello SI, off to bed soon, golf tomorrow early so will try to make this reply brief.

True the climate has been much warmer and cooler many times previously but I for one would be curious to have a link to peer reviewed literature that shows there has been a rate of climate change in our know history as rapid as our current. (Excluding asteroids etc slamming into our planet).

Im still sub fifty and I remember as a small kid having an atlas with large parts of the amazon basin and Papua with the words unexplored written on them. The point is in my lifetime perhaps half of the worlds forrest has disappeared. And the oceans have been radically altered. To see this as "just a little push" is perhaps erring on the side or understatement more than a little.

What if you are wrong about climate change? Well sadly you may be correct about it changing nothing because so many people think in your way.
    Either they don't think climate change is happening (I can accept different opinion) or, they don't care (I can't accept this, its not ok to take more than your share of resources or use resources in a stupid wasteful manner)or, they feel powerless to do anything about it (also unacceptable everyone has to pull their weight, its part of a civil society).

But either way we have insurance on our homes. Im sure you have insurance on your home. You don't think you will need it and I hope you don't... same with the planet, I think there is a small chance man is not causing catastrophic climate change but Im happy to plant trees, conserve resources and leave the planet in a good state for other peoples children just in case the majority of scientists are right and man is causing widespread dangerous climate change.

Next point, economic irrelevancies in the interview. The main point of the interview (he is the Secretary for Defense) was fuel independence. If you chose to hear only an environmental message you need to listen to the interview
    again. But on your point of what is relevant and what is not, if the majority of the worlds governments think climate change abatement s worth spending money on, well the fact AEBs tech fits in this sphere cannot be a negative.
    But I believe the tech will be an economic winner regardless of climate change and incentives to rectify the problem.

You are right, the military will not want to be in partnership with a micro cap. But they are not thinking next week or next year, the military are serious business and think for the future, they can see AEB is a growing business.
    Not that they necessarily want to be in partnership with a major who will have allegiances outside Australia. I think the Australian military would like to be in partnership with an Australian owned and listed company with capacity enough and independent enough (rare with regular petro chemical companies) to have allegiance to the country of birth. Australia.

Independent, locally made and owned, useful in possible future times of isolation and war, thats what they will be looking at. AEBs tech would be invaluable if we were cut off from foreign fuel supplies and needed fuel to fly our planes or to run our ships to defend our coastlines.

I don't know how many people were calling you crazy for thinking the price might drop before results. I didn't.
    For those new to the share market, and this applies to mining stocks swell as tech stocks the price often drops while waiting for results, especially important and initial ones. And delays like we have had are common, even normal. But once something like a proof of tech in tech stocks or a jorc resource in mining stocks comes though a new price base is normally achieved and new highs are hit before the next news with the normal retraces on the way up.

We are that close to results now the SP seems to have stabilized and its likely IMO that we will start to see stronger buying in the near term on the expectation of upcoming and positive results from the CO2 trials.

Off to dream about golf, or have nightmares about same... :)

Tretch

PS dont underestimate mans inventiveness. Combined with the fact that a plant that doubles in number every two hours is 50 percent oil, the AEB story just may be as good as it sounds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.