AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

News: AlgaeTec showcase facility visit from The H, page-30

1. 5,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2153
    re: News: AlgaeTec showcase facility visit fr... Fair enough not to care too much about charts. I'm not so interested in technicals either, generally mostly in fundamentals, but it makes no sense to say the the price has stabilised right in a middle of a dramatic collapse in share price.

Obviously if the share price increased to a 12 month high on no news I wouldn't be saying "I told you so", but sure, I'll be happy to say I wrong and congratulate you if you like. As it is, I've been told 'now' is a great time to accumulate since about 35 cents and you're now at 22. During that time I was told I was wrong to say the price would drop. Not that I care, I don't especially want a pissing contest and I don't know why you want to say it like that. For what it's worth I could imagine a bit of a bounce off the lows from here before falling further.

"Enjoy the dusters"? No need to be snide :P I don't wish failure on you, I'm just giving my ideas about a company which for one reason or another we've all decided to take a look at. If you'd shared my views your portfolio might be looking nicer about now.

DYOR etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.