AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

News: AlgaeTec showcase facility visit from The H, page-9

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    re: News: AlgaeTec showcase facility visit fr... No worries DV. I don't mind sadjl,s posts to be honest at least usually, sometimes they add to the discussion and it can be good to have contrary views expressed. Im a pretty tolerant sort of person normally so people can say what they want in my world, within reason.
    But arguments that are not based on fact with scant research which are just seemingly negative for the sake of it can deserve a swift rejection. There are no excuses for scant research nowadays, the internet makes it all so easy. Well most of the time..! Lol!
    I hope sadjl will be back but with some new ideas and better research next time.
    If we don't have some good results by late January you can call all the doom and gloom you like sadjl but to do it now IMO just prior to the CO2 results you need some new and intereting evidence for the argument against. At this point in time its the right product and the right time, we just need to prove we can make it according to the estimated rates and costings.

Interesting times.

Tretch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.