ALT 0.00% 0.1¢ analytica limited

News: ALT Analytica Re-Opened Sales In US And Its Territories, page-13

1. 372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    I tried to fill in the blanks but got lost among the factsfrown.png

Most stocks don't have on board the likes of Dr Peter Corrcool.png

Navigant wouldn't waste their time with 90% of ASX stocksbiggrin.png

Unlike many stocks there's all that debt we don't havesmile.png

A unique, effective, economical device, in a class of its own without direct competition, with significant benefit to half the global population, supported by professionals, meeting a massive unmet need, in the booming e-health sectortongue.png  But in contrast to all the other asx stocks this is an absolute dud?redface.png

Following your logic of sp, sales & mc I should flee to the safety of blue chips; or punt on a driller or digger with 1/10 chance, or gamble on clinical trials, or put my money on a crypto with no vision of outcomeeek.png

I'll play this game my way, with my perception of risk/rewardsneaky.png  The sp/mc, which fortunately for me reflects in part a lack of hype which is attached to many currently trendy stocks, is an opportunity; the lack of sales & more importantly a deal so far makes this a good time to get in.  The major positives mentioned are free; the sp is for our other productwhat.png   (imo, dyor)

I suspect you're at the end of the line of .04 buyers, or a disgruntled former holdermad.png  Regardless, your downramping is just sadfrown.png  The reason I don't report your lack of respect for hotcopper or fellow punters is so all can see your character.

smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.