ALT 0.00% 0.1¢ analytica limited

News: ALT Analytica Re-Opened Sales In US And Its Territories, page-15

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

Perhaps a bit harsh with your wrap on stoneral33...   i thought everyone was allowed to express opinions both positive and negative? 

ALT facts speak for themselves: -    

- ALT have never made a profit over the last 10 years (probably longer) on multiple product launches (ie Auto start burette) - its a continual loss making company.

- ALT cant sell their products - refer to sales data, sales force failures in the USA - look at their face book pages for likes and shares - no one is interested in this product or talking about this product. if this product is sooo good - why arent women buying it....where are the 1 in 3 women suffering from this condition who are apparently so in need of this product ??  there are no barriers to purchase this product so why is the huge un-meet target market still using pads instead of the pericoach??? 

- ALT cant gain a distribution partner or get bought out even when the shares are worth less than 1 cent (perhaps has something to do with the billion + shares on issue plus options).  

-  MM, the main man at the centre of this - someone please tell me one publicly listed company he has been on the board of which has made money??? Cbio was a disaster !  

- No one invests in ALT, they gamble in it - more of a pipe dream which has dragged out for over 10 years. New buyers come in an get all excited about the "potential" however dont understand this "potential" has been going on for over 10 years. 

posters in ALT make me laugh with comments like 

'good time to buy'

'distribution deal around the corner'

'next 6 months will be great for ATL'  

"good news around the corner'

comments like these have been posted on hotcopper for over 10 years... watching the ALT thread here is like listening to a broken record!

Total Shareholder Return (avg annual rate)
    1yr 3yr 5yr 10yr 
    -16.7%0.2%-26.1%-17.2%
    Last edited by baanya: 16/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.