ALT 0.00% 0.1¢ analytica limited

Harsh Baanya?  A stranger approaches me and those I'm with...

1. 372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49

Harsh Baanya?  A stranger approaches me and those I'm with insulting us for no reason, it's the start of the weekend, 1 + 1 = playtime.  Sometimes my small mans syndrome plays up!  I said that in court once, brought the house down, but her honour didn't appreciate it at all?!

His was a blatant downramp & you know it; and you know the good reasons for posting guidelines.  I responded with facts strongly demonstrating ALT is not the worst stock.

Now you select historical facts & suggest that's all there is to it.  I agree with you history absolutely has to be factored in; as do current facts & future intentions.  You also say new buyers come along without checking background; you don't know that.

One absolutely key point you mention is management.  I can't defend them.  Considerable skin in the game is one good thing; but I'm counting on the advice and oversight of Corr and Navigant.

Your other critical point is lack of sales/a deal; the big question all holders need to try and weigh up.  And keep in mind the company, and Navigant, are trying to get full value, as distinct from any deal.

You also know I've made many comments on management; and highlighted lack of sales with it's implication for negotiations.  I don't upramp.

Without wanting to get into a debate about investing v punting; I will say it seems to me it's all gambling, with varying degrees of risk; just our language needs more words to define it. Example - why should I put even my super into ASX blue chips.  Also, I'd like to hear from critics why they know better than Corr, and Navigant decision makers. 

You cite apparent repeated quotes from various holders but I don't remember those.  I do recall TWH saying the next 6 months should be interesting, and in context of his AGM visit post was a very reasonable comment. 

Presumably ALT remains on your watchlist; but if our forum is like listening to a broken record - that can't be good for you.

Anyway, have a goodt weekend Baanya.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.