ALT 0.00% 0.1¢ analytica limited

Crickey, this one has been on my research pile for the last few...

1. 172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Crickey, this one has been on my research pile for the last few weeks. I don’t need to look into details further.

How shit is the marketing, oh man They must not spend a dollar with online marketing.

First Website

1. The website is so shit. Mentions product not for sale when you click buy now. If you can’t sell direct to public provide information on how to purchase takes you to a online form.

2. Website information is outdated for public.

3. Website TOC dates are dated 2018.

4. Section as seen on. Why the heck would you put urology magazine at top and not the Women’s Health and Fitness magazines with link backs to the stories.

Facebook
    1. No reviews (alarm bells are ringing if I was going to purchase the device)

2. No weekly content

3. cannot find records of Facebook Ads being used for targeted advertising.

4. No in-depth video.

5. year 2015 they actually started building a online community all but disappeared by 2016.

6. Less then 700likes over 5 plus years. Something is wrong.

Youtube
    1. what the F check out how many reviews. Why aren’t they paying for the videos to been seen via there target market.

Warranty of the product is one year. Don’t know why they highlight this on the website should be normal commonsense.

I’ve now been all over there online presence and still yet to be targeted with an ad to buy the product.

Not sure why they need other companies for sales and distribution. They could easily target physio and GPS via company hire staff to kick start new area’s. The product is simply to mail.

I’m surprise they haven’t trial a try before you purchase outright for a low risk fee. Potential could offer monthly subscription till the device is return to drive sales. The target market is less likely to have large sums of money to purchase device outright.

Less then $8,000 you can have a short video/ad land in over 500,000 females Facebook threads. Guarantee that alone would provide over 500 likes for the page and also insights on how many click to the website.

I cannot believe how below par the online presence is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.