ALU 0.00% $68.33 altium limited

100% agree. Nailed it. Was undervalued and oversold prior to...

1. 1,469 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 424
    100% agree. Nailed it. Was undervalued and oversold prior to Autodesk. Vision / targets for 2025 confirmed as largely in tact.

The company has not done a CR to fund acquisitions in all the years I have held it.

If the company was trading say in mid $20’s and a party offers you $38 and more, then a new value was attributed, albeit opportunistic.

Take a line of sight through to post pandemic world, let’s say 2023 as a scenario, global demand will be significant, increased technologies to support robotic technologies and more sophisticated manufacturing should see tangible growth for ALTIUM’s offerings.

We will see a share price well north of the recent offer WELL NORTH. Prior to COVID we had a share price high in $43 level. Shares on issue are basically unchanged, earnings per share growth will return. The Board has basically confirmed it with their response. They are making decisions for the benefit of all shareholders and the larger shareholders appear supportive.

As a long term holder I am quite happy with Board decision. All shareholders will be well rewarded over next 12 months and beyond, assuming same bidder or another party returns and offers $50 in near term.

undeterred in my conviction and AIMO
    Last edited by colgm: 25/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.