AMA 0.00% 5.2¢ ama group limited

News: AMA AMA Group Posts HY Loss After Income Tax Attributable A$25.8 Mln, page-5

1. 1,561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    The comments made were that they would look at their funding to see what they can put in place to allow them to make acquisitions.

There are price increases going through in the second half that will support margins and some of the costs that they exited during the first half will have a full half impact which will help reduce the expense line in the second half.

From my perspective we need to let the management team execute their plan which I am sure they have taken through and gained approval from the lenders.

Yes cash will get tight in the second half but I think they have allowed for that otherwise they would already be talking about a Cap raising. Also it appears that creditors have been materially managed down so they are not in the same position they were before having creditors breathing down their necks.

We are only in February so I suspect we will get some form of update before May.

I believe that the Board is under promising with the intent to over deliver. Its now up to the execution.

Its a wait and see for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $93.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 243293 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 210000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.