AMA 0.00% 5.2¢ ama group limited

Hi Bottomfeeder1, A couple of things drew me to the conclusion,...

1. 583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Hi Bottomfeeder1,
    A couple of things drew me to the conclusion,
    1/ In the half year report they mentioned apprentices and imports but nothing really about securing local skills which seemed to be absent.
    2/ I know from the ground level view, they don’t seem to be promoting to the "boys" and most marketing is about self-promotion of the business rather than a strong pitch at recruitment.
    3/ I'm reliably informed they have all but closed the recruitment team down and "paused" the import campaign. (find me on linked in)
    4/ In the half year report they commented around working with the labour force they have, (a smart move) It was said almost with a quiet resolution that that's all they will get.
    5/ Knowing what some of their future mergers will be, the HR dept seem to be doing zero to reassure the existing staff that they are actually needed or wanted. If history tells me anything about half the staff will not go to the merged facility.
    6/ I could give specific examples of site closurers where very few actually stayed with the company dispite being offered anew opportunity within the company . Again a total fail by HR team. I think you get the picture.

It must be so hard to work within the business where Recruitment and HR seem to be fighting each other. If they are serious about keeping the current staff and over time win back people the HR management team need to be shown the door first and urgently and Recruitment team need more support.

So i added 1+1+1+1+1 and came up with 9

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $93.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 243293 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 210000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.