AMM 35.7% 0.9¢ armada metals limited

News: Amcom wins $6.5M NT Government contract, page-2

1. 3,614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 333
    What strong and proactive management AMM has, this contract securing further growth in their own backyard; in addition to the recent ES acquisitions and forward planning (in everyone else's backyard).

There are some excellent slides on the AGM preso and Chairman's speech announcement today covering the scope and promise of the E.S. expansion. And all this debt free!

I can't help feeling I'd like AMM to continue as its own entity, I know I've said this before....but it would seem too that VOC or maybe TPM offer synergies worth discussing.

With AMM working so hard on their own 'evolution' as the Chairman called it today, I just hope they impress on our behalf what value a suitor has to attribute for t/o - merger purposes.

And as for those who could be right, or not, about TPM's presence simply being about 'blocking' a VOC merger...this from Tom Elliot recently in the Eureka Report was interesting. (note he was writing essentially about IIN, but became enthused about these developments with AMM/VOC)

"...industry momentum still suggests a round of consolidation amongst the medium-sized players. Right now locally-listed Vocus Communications (VOC) is moving to take over Perth-based Amcom Telecommunications (AMM). Combining their respective east and west coast-based fibre optic networks makes a great deal of sense.

Unfortunately, fellow mid-cap telco TPG (ASX code TPM) refuses to hand victory to VOC on a plate and has recently purchased 6.7% of AMM.

To date TPG has described this stake as merely a “strategic investment”. Clearly this is nonsense. TPG will either demand a higher price for its shares (from which all other AMM shareholders would benefit) or make a bid of its own. Either outcome is good for AMM."

Tom goes on to suggest that a merged iiNet / TPG is possible or that a merged AMM - VOC could take a crack at either of both of them!!!

Last edited by lilac: underlining is mine... 19/11/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.005(35.7%)
Mkt cap ! $1.872M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $7.777K 778.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 596240 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 603168 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.36pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.