AMP 0.89% $1.11 amp limited

Things seem to get personal here ??Traders make mistakes all the...

1. 2,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126

Things seem to get personal here ??

Traders make mistakes all the time and they have different opinion and it is the way stock market works, if all of us have the same opinion then no one will ever make any money ??

Brokers have come up with their valuation today and yes it is their views and opinions on the stock and yes they can be wrong or right too, what important is how many buyers believe SP as cheap and how many sellers believe SP as still too high and can be shorted.

I have made a big mistakes buying more into strength based on the price action and chart trending up, and it turned out to be a bull trap.

People may have believed the results and sales would have been better but it was quite the opposite happened, market tanked and the short did their job and SP collapsed......I got trapped, it gaped down...too late to get out.

I have to put the blame on myself and no one else.

DOW went up strongly but FUTURES market is already down 200 points, interesting to see later but our MARKET/TRADERS seem to follow US on the down day and not on the up day.,,,,,LOL...it is the way our traders behave as the tail of the dog.

What ever happens with AMP now I believe.....a belief means nothing.....will take a long time to recover, but I will hold for now and work out a way to get out with a profit or a little loss.

We as traders/gamblers are on the same journey, some days we lose and some days we win.....to the shorts.... CONGRATS.... enjoy your win and you deserve every penny you get.

How far this will/can go down still ? will it go up now ??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
-0.010(0.89%)
Mkt cap ! $2.913B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.12 $1.13 $1.09 $11.97M 10.78M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 86758 $1.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 168106 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.