AMP 1.35% $1.10 amp limited

I agree Jaguar, a HUGE over reaction. It occurred just after the...

1. 4,028 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 527
    I agree Jaguar, a HUGE over reaction. It occurred just after the Wall street sell off, followed by AMP releasing news that they sold off their Insurance Business (Which in itself was actually good news), some investors panicked, then the short sellers had a field day as more and more stop losses were hit, and the whole scenario kept feeding upon itself, a definite case of Negative Herd mentality.

In any case it looks like sensibility has returned and it wont be long before the share price gets back above $3 again. Even more so if there is another wiff of takeover which I still believe will happen at the current price.

And we now have a change of helm with De Ferrari coming onboard. I wouldn't be surprised if he isn't already pulling strings in preparation for his take over. Things will be decidedly different, the old AMP is history, the new AMP will now be moving forward with new plans and new ideas.

So glad to be onboard at this very cheap share price. Good luck to all Long term investors, I'm hoping that it won't be long before we are all in the black and making a good capital return for our investment with AMP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.10
Change
-0.015(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $2.873B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.11 $1.12 $1.09 $10.08M 9.145M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 361347 $1.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.10 99874 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.