NC6 5.00% 1.9¢ nanollose limited

@rogsonI noticed a few things.The first thing I would say is...

1. 4,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 477
    @rogson

I noticed a few things.

The first thing I would say is that I wouldn't read too much into it. I don't think anything can be garnered about progress on the pilot spin.

What it does say to me is that Grasim know the value of the product, have already invested into some advertising, and are planning on taking some (most) of the credit for it... at least in their sphere of influence (tm label but nor reference to Nanollose. I don't care about this at all. Grasim can take all the credit, so so long as we get a chunk of the money. Also, they did say "Nullarbor" which is the most important thing.

The tweet also makes certain that Grasim is focused on the lyocell product and I think this is ultimately where Nanollose will focus as well. The other products are probably of little relative use to people.

"The love of your life" thing confuses me a bit. Might be a campaign theme or might be a reference to something known to the Indian population.

I found the the "made form feedstock" part interesting. Google dictionary defines feedstock as "raw material to supply or fuel a machine or industrial process." So it's sort of superfluous, but anyway...

All in all, though, I was very happy to see the tweet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NC6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.268M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $373 19.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 96470 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 19368 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.24am 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NC6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.