BGT 2.17% 4.5¢ bio-gene technology ltd

i'm like a drug detection dog, only i smell opportunity. = mis...

1. 27,612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3312
    i'm like a drug detection dog, only i smell opportunity. = mis priced assets with near term price catalysts.
    (under 12 month window)

Huge multiples are had, when you position in the contrarian state of the emotion. And that means burnt or stale frustrated longs, for one reason or another.

So if you were BASF, and wanted to repeat a 12% market grab of 60 billion, what do you pay outright for the turkey farm ?

Or what sort of commercial licencing will feed through if we are not taken over ?
    3-6% of retail sales ?

Of course there are emotions here. From the long suffering. Thats why its the pointy end, and why being contrarian recognize the gears that are turning, makes many bags all going well.

Its all gambling. Understand the bet. Why you have cheap entry, and what the prize ball parks are.
    I'm still trying to count backwards, from retail market share, to what that could mean for us as a royalty, or what as a whole saler, BASF could afford to buy us out for.

BASF would make the whole roast, and sell the stuffed turkey. So How much to buy the turkey farm? including the 4 verticals.
    Or BASF could pay us just the gravy on the roast. as licencing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $9.061M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.4¢ $13.46K 302.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22500 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 99999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.