OLY 0.00% 4.0¢ olympio metals limited

News and media, page-310

1. 2,318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    I think the share price reflects that whilst there is some revenue coming in at last, it is fleeting and whilst there is no doubt future revenue, there is not a huge amount of confidence that CLI will be a profitable business or even a running business in the long term.

As much people bang of about 'strong fundamentals' this business doesn't have them. It's a risky start-up in an emerging sector, which is overpopulated and serving a product that is oversupplied.

It has ZERO REOCCURING CUSTOMERS and ONE SALE.

That is not a strong fundamental.

We took a gamble on a well position business in the hemp sector. We were all blindsided by the sector being the flop, rather than the business.

Can we stop banging on about this starting to fly up. Mick, your passion is admirable, but you must have too much time on your hands to put all this effort into self rationalizing and preaching to the choir.

I still remain to hold (I think it will pick up eventually), but right now this business' prospects are very limited in the short run and is unfortunately not going to be a bagger

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OLY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.439M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 135127 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OLY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.