WOA 5.88% 1.8¢ wide open agriculture ltd

Taking into account that “Roughly ninety percent of the world's...

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Taking into account that “Roughly ninety percent of the world's goods are transported by sea with over seventy percent as containerized cargo”.
    I found this piece of information ... In the United States, the overall transportation sector is the biggest producer of greenhouse gas emissions, according to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). In 2017 (the most recent year for which data is currently available), transportation accounted for 29 percent of greenhouse gas emissions, followed by electricity at 28 percent, and industry at 22 percent.Within the transportation sector, road vehicles are actually the biggest culprit, accounting for a whopping 82 percent of those emissions, with aircraft accounting for 9 percent, and rail for 2 percent (ships, boats, and other forms of transportation account for 7 percent combined), according to the EPA.It’s a similar story on the global front. In the European Union, road transport accounted for 72 percent of transportation-related CO2 emissions in 2016, according to a report released by the European Parliament this year. The next largest contributor was water transport (boats and ships), at 13.6 percent, followed by air travel at 13.4 percent. Rail only contributed 0.5 percent.
    I currently study at UTAS(AMC) and although surprised I was aware of the measures the International Maritime Organisation have been putting in place over the years to minimise the pollution caused by ships so surprised but not really that surprised. DYOR, GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $4.023M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $16.79K 975.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 725311 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 370670 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WOA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.