WOA 0.00% 1.5¢ wide open agriculture ltd

News and media, page-279

1. 380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 323
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3325/3325780-80f5241cb3431ad42fdacdaf86117e26.jpg
    Alright boys and girls. The eagle has finally landed in Sydney, NSW. What can I say on this lovely Saturday morning. I can only sing the product words of praise. Let me start at the beginning.
    9AM: went down to the aforementioned Latin fruit Market in Artarmon. Grabbed 6 bottles. Had a chat with the owner of the store- eye opening. She said product had been flying off the shelves since they stocked it. " what is going on with this milk?" she asked. She mentioned she has sold 4 boxes since receiving last week. She has one more bottle left before running out and will be ordering more. She also mentioned that her whole family as lactose intolerant people love the milk and can't get enough of it, saying its the most delicious thing she's tasted. All good news.

9:30AM: Home and decided to try out this milk. Im not a big milk drinker and have never actually tasted any oat milk in the past. So the key item for my consideration was- could this oat milk turn a non oat milk drinker into an oat milk drinker. Short answer- yes. I don't usually go out to buy milk, but I will be actively incorporating this into my diet from now on- its healthy and down right delicious. My biggest fear was that when people were saying it was delicious, that perhaps it was just tasty compared to unpalatable alternatives, ala still tasting bad but just better. This fear was definitely put to rest. Mouth feel is impeccable, it actually tastes like dairy milk, but better. Im sure this piece of data is big for the brand, since IMO, they won't just be selling to the small oat milk community, but can actually market to the wider group of people who aren't lactose intolerant etc, but who just want a great tasting milk fluid.

Only item that is important, and has been mentioned in the past is the made in Italy. Had questions from 2 friends and 3 family members this morning as I distributed cartons across Sydney, re: the made in Italy and had to explain. so I hope work progress is being made on the facility front.

This definitely straightens my conviction in WOA and the team- topping up Monday and DCA every week/ 2 weeks thereof. This is going to be big, bigger than Oatly, the better product always wins.

Cheers,

PS if anyone finds a seller in the CBD/ eastern subs- please do post. THANKS!
    Last edited by ilikethestock: 03/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.005M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $1.035K 69.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 665689 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 188810 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.14pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WOA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.