WOA 0.00% 1.8¢ wide open agriculture ltd

An interesting article/ report I found published by the CSIRO in...

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    An interesting article/ report I found published by the CSIRO in 2003 with reference to lupins. WOAs’ sweet lupins’ scientific name is Lupinus angustifolius directly referred to here...

Approx. 2 million tonnes of lupin grain is produced worldwide annually, and about 80% of this is grown in Australia (as a disease break in crop rotations). The level of use of lupin grain in food is relatively small, although both Lupinus albus and L. angustifolius grain are used. Lupin grain uniquely contains no starch, but has 30-40% by wt. as protein (relatively high in lysine) and 5-10% as lipids, largely unsaturated. Composition of the testa, cotyledon and kernel is outlined. Kernel flour can be used as a bakery additive or in fermented products. It has potential as a substitute for soybeans in various foods and because of the high bioavailability of lupin protein it is of nutritional significance. Other uses for lupin include as a spiced snack food or a substitute for faba beans in falafel.
    For the full article https://publications.csiro.au/rpr/pub?list=BRO&pid=procite:4ebc52a4-cda4-419d-853a-3f6f3eef9206

Apologies if this has been mentioned in the plethora of threads earlier...
    DYOR and GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.023M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 782023 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 209921 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.26pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WOA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.