CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

news and penumbra moderated

1. 1,137 Posts.
    Guys this kind of quotation from CCC has gone on for over 8 months that I know of and can be clearly clarified. The part of my original post that stated diplomatic refering to Penumbra explained that. Penumbra couldn't be discussed further as the matters had to be announced on the ASX so as not to breach ASX rules.

If mods moderated "news and penumbra" they would have to remove half the posts on CCC, Mihal's posts, Mikayla's posts, Brenden's posts, Espinsight's posts, Goldstandard's and the majority on HC who have quoted conversations with CCC satff. If you review so many posters and other stocks you will clearly see that quotations of conversations with their head office's are often used.

I suggest anyone who TOU'd my post to review EGO,CXY,AVQ etc;etc; etc; and you will see that comments from company head offices have not been toutted.

For all CCC holders that saw the information prior to being moderated I hope that it was beneficial. Your appreciation was clearly shown by the large amount of thumbs up within such a short time prior to being moderated.

If we can't quote information and our source whether verbal or from wriitten sources their is something awfully wrong. .

I for one couldn't be bothered doing the research if that is the biased response I get from mods and a particular poster.........GL CYA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.