OAK 0.00% 6.5¢ oakridge international limited

news / announcements, page-10

1. 13,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Yes I was waiting patiently to buy back in after selling at recent highs and glad today gave me the opportunity to start to do so near the lows.

As a couple of things one can deduce from the last statement in the announcement made today (which is reproduced below in bold), is they talk about further updates will be made to the market in due course after the statement they are continuing to review various opportunities presented to them. So they would only update the market if those opportunities were successfully concluded which implies once they have finished dotting the i's and crossing the t's we will get announcement of the successful conclusion of one or more of these opportunities.

Mr market I reckon has wind of this - and why a timely flush / pullback to accumulate from stop loss triggering etc to make a last dash accumulation before these updates on successful conclusion of these opportunities are announced. Should be interesting week next week I reckon.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "The company continues to review various opportunities that have been presented to the company. Further updates will be made to the market in due course"
    Last edited by elit: 02/06/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.754M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.5¢ 6.5¢ $543 8.348K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 88627 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 25293 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.46pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.