OAK 0.00% 7.1¢ oakridge international limited

Its my guess now after the letter saying they are reviewing...

1. 429 Posts.
    Its my guess now after the letter saying they are reviewing opportunities , to myself subtle remarks like in the company update clearly expresses they are letting us know they have considerations on the business side and a buyout was the first thought , the technology is already validated . Shultz had no intentions of a buy out last year but other stakeholders may wish different.
    Just believe the tech giants will put a wall up in front of Xped as long as possible trying to force them into a buy out and continue with their inferior legacy products unless a breakout occurs from a midsized company utilizing Xped Technology forcing their hand as FOMO occurs with tech products. Intel have to a degree hedged their risk by the porting.
    My outlook has changed a fair amount in a matter of hours and are really considering the possibilty of the minimum 15% of a trill market if they are going to be bought out its totally pissed some off including myself. Holding the 50% remaining stake and will be looking out closely for Iot news and any signs of breakouts or the elusive contract announcement.
    Just assumptions and opinions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.916M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.1¢ 7.0¢ $1.06K 15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11168 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 28823 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.29am 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.