PER 0.00% 8.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

I do agree Imp in so far as they (AEI) have invested to make a...

1. 4,149 Posts.
    I do agree Imp in so far as they (AEI) have invested to make a profit. I mean they just literally raided 20% of the company for peanuts. Why wouldn't they take advantage of such a desperate situation. A situation Anp and its Board manufactured after blowing the millions left by the failed Strongbridge deal without replacing it with a new deal.
    The incompetence speaks for itself.
    So far as moving forward ,the money garnered from this deal is going to be spent on another experiment .
    Tell me why is this necessary when they haven't go enough money to develop what they have already.
    Why is it necessary when they have been touting this non dilutive funding from the US to pave the way forward for 1102.
    Why is it necessary when 1103 was only going to take 12 months to relicense out after Strongbridge handed it back.
    Why is it necessary when Diamond could take a 50% pay cut and extend the life of the cash in the bank.
    Burning through cash is about the only thing this company is good at.
    Dam straight Im cynical of the real reasons behind this deal and it doesn't take a genius to piece together who this deal benefits the most.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.