PER 0.00% 8.4¢ percheron therapeutics limited

News: ANP Antisense Therapeutics says FDA lifts hold for multiple sclerosis drug study, page-11

1. 3,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258
    “.......clinical study of ATL1102 for Multiple Sclerosis (MS) has been lifted and that study may proceed at a low (25mg/week) dose for 6 months under a partial hold introduced by the FDA”

“In parallel with the FDA process above, the Company’s application to conduct a clinical trial of ATL1102 in patients with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD) at the Royal Children’s Hospital (RCH) in Melbourne has been approved to move forward by the Human Research Ethics Committee (HREC) subject only to clearance of ATL1102 for MS Phase IIb IND by the FDA.”

I cannot see how all the excitement from Bill Goose can be justified. To my understanding situation has not
    changed or improved too much in fact the words: “ partial hold introduced” in announcement referring to MS
    and “ subject only to clearance........by FDA” in announcement referring to DMD bring us back to the fact
    that nothing is confirmed IND still in the air and DMD trial still not approved therefore AEI involvement as shareholder not happening yet and we do not know if they will extend the previously mentioned dead line.
    In other word to me this is another Diamond’s buy time to protect his personal interest.
    Correct me if I am wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $76.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.5¢ 8.4¢ $31.98K 379.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 262571 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 105750 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.51pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.