PER 0.00% 7.5¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Ok Gassy Being as you will not remove what you have written lets...

1. 4,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1838
    Ok Gassy

Being as you will not remove what you have written

lets work both through your post and through the actual Announcement

LOGZY... WRONG AGAIN
    ITSA picked up 46000 @ 1c and is sitting there at .008c for another 200,000 ANPOB.

I Know you were replying to Logzy but to be quite honest I am not really interested if your buying or selling

Ok guys Sp didn't go up as I predicted...but a great buying opputinity..

To true Gassy the price never went up as you predicted, so much for all that 14c mumbo jumbo that I read the other day

ANP Has done a great job with the FDA.To get a IND when it concerns the BRAIN ...is a first for an ANTISENSE drug..that is why the FDA is showing CAUTION.

ANP have done a great job with the FDA is that so gassy

Antisense Therapeutics (“ANP” or the “Company”) wishes to advise that it has received notification from the US Food and Drug
    Administration (FDA) that the full clinical hold for the Phase IIb clinical study of ATL1102 for Multiple Sclerosis (MS) has been lifted
    and that study may proceed at a low (25mg/week) dose for 6 months under a partial hold introduced by the FDA.

So what can we take from the above that the full clinical hold for MS has been lifted, but we are being forced into a minor trial obviously not a full blown Ph2b trial at a low ( 25mg/wk )

AS IN

The Company in consultation with its regulatory advisors will now seek clarification from the FDA for criteria under which MS patients could receive higher doses in subsequent trials

PLEASE NOTE ( subsequent ) meaning follow on

And please take note

A randomized Phase 2a trial was conducted in 77 patients with relapsing MS (RMS) in Australia, with treated patients given 200 mg ATL1102 by subcutaneous injection
    three times in the first week, then twice weekly for the next seven weeks, and others given placebo. The trial met its primary endpoint, demonstrating a significant reduction in disease progression (54.4 percent) in treated patients compared to placebo after two months of treatment. Results were reported in the journal Neurology in November 2014, and the researchers concluded that the trial provides “evidence for the first time that antisense oligonucleotides may be used as a therapeutic approach in neuroimmunologic disorders such as MS.”

PLEASE NOTE
    patients given 200 mg ATL1102 by subcutaneous injection three times in the first week, then twice weekly for the next seven weeks

SO 600mg IN THE FIRST WEEK

And now for whatever reason we are not being made privy to we are being restricted to 28mg

Yes Gassy they have really done a GREAT JOB havnt they

I AM BEWILDERED WHOM THEN AUTHORISED THE PHASE 2 STUDY @ SUCH EXTREME DOSES

Now as BIll Gates stated were on our way..

As Bill states were on our way I some how don’t think so Gassy

Triggers DMD trial

AGAIN FALSE you are jumping the gun it clearly states in the Ann

The Company will now follow up with HREC to confirm the approval status of the DMD trial in light of the recent FDA response and lifting of full clinical hold on the IND.

So this has triggered nothing as yet unless you of course know more than the company

Triggers AEI taking 20% of our Coy.

AGAIN FALSE you are jumping the gun it clearly states in the Ann

Further information in relation to the Company’s previously announced capital raising plans will be advised following confirmation of the DMD trial approval status.

Triggers Non Dilutive fund to forward >$15 mill to Atl 1102 for MS
    AGAIN FALSE you are jumping the gun where does it give any indication whatsoever of funding that has been approved

Triggers PHARMAS in OCTOBER ,taking an interest at the biggest MS conference.

Again total rubbish how can you make such a statement

Triggers EAP.for MS in Europe...early $$$$

AGAIN FALSE EAP is reliant upon successful trial data

Tell me Gassy how is the trial going to go with regards to this
    you forgot this trigger point

A smaller study of ATL1102 in secondary-progressive MS (SPMS) patients is also proposed that will take place in Germany, with Volker Limmroth, a neurologist at Cologne
    City Hospital, as a principal investigator. This study will evaluate the efficacy, safety, and mechanism of action of ATL1102, 200 mg once weekly for 24 weeks, in 16 SPMS patients

How will this go down @ 25mg/p/wk

Well done ANP staff..you guys did what a BIG PHARMA with $$$ and a staff of thousands..to get an IND approved....
    CONGRATS...

You well done and congratulate them all you like Gassy I just hope this does not deter AEI from their plans to invest

The mods told me to reply with facts as apposed to asking you to self moderate

Now i sincerly hope that all they have tried to set up comes through but this latest announcement confirms nothing except we are allowed to move forwards with a 25mg dosing study, just how much of a waste of time and money ( money we do not have may i add ) will this actually be

REPLY WITH FACTS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.6¢ 7.5¢ $13.48K 179.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 254315 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 97444 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.35pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.60 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.5¢ 50815
Last updated 12.35pm 22/05/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.