ADO 11.5% 2.9¢ anteotech ltd

I am sure you would get plenty of takers of a wager against that...

1. 812 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 590
    I am sure you would get plenty of takers of a wager against that outcome.
    GC has taken this company in just over 4 years from .6 of a cent to 28c and back to 12ish, to now be 2000% higher than when he arrived.
    The company didnt have a commercial product on his arrival, to be now dealing with what appears to be quite a few top 10 companies in their respective fields.
    The fact that our short term timelines havent been met, is no reflection of the work that is going on and being achieved.
    I have stated many times now that these big boys dont simply jump at our command. They work to their own schedules and profit plans.
    If they have product in the market place already ala BBI that is the world leading product, they would have to be 1 million percent sure that the replacement didnt lose that momentum and market share by having some inbuilt issue not known at launch.
    Hence they need to test under every condition and scenario to ensure the product exceeds their expectations.
    All these things take time, which is outside GCs control.

We could have taken a road less profitable several years ago, but have stayed the course to ensure the best result for the company and shareholders.
    To come on here and blatantly post like that because your own timelines havent been met is totally unfair and unjust.
    I think GC would have 100% support from the majority of the top holders, many of whom share information here freely so that others can learn and become involved in this great Australian company.
    Vote 1 GC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.003(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $72.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.7¢ 2.9¢ $1.433M 44.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 870964 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 511263 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.