LYC 0.82% $6.16 lynas rare earths limited

news anti lyc rally, page-45

1. 92 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    scanspeak:

"Population of Malaysia 28 million.
    Against Lynas - 5000 (politically motivated and the ill-informed).
    For Lynas - 27,995,000 (smart Malaysians)."

I don't think that is a fair assessment. The Malaysian people's issue with Lynas is not about the environment, but because the project has been approved by the current administration Barisan National (BN) which is associated with corruption and nepotism. You can get as many independent reports from as many international recognised scientists you want but these angry people are not going to budge. They hate the government that's why they are against Lynas, and their number is not 5000. The general election will be held within the next 10 - 12 months and it is widely believe that the opposition (Pakatan Rakyat) will make up for more ground if not win the election.

so let's be rational here. you have an australian company who has been approved to build a processing plant over there. now the people are angry and they want things to change. The gov decided to pull back the approval to please the crowd. Being an investor will you still put your money in this stock? My answer is yes, but my entry price is around ~$0.75 due to the risk being involved. or at least until the general election.

you can say this is downramping, because I will start accumulating once the SP price is near my entry price. But my advice to people who hasn't bought in to this will be STAY AWAY!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.16
Change
0.050(0.82%)
Mkt cap ! $5.757B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.16 $6.29 $6.14 $17.46M 2.821M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8398 $6.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.17 6000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.