ANZ 0.00% $29.95 anz group holdings limited

News: ANZ Australian banks well capitalised to withstand virus disruption, page-137

1. 2,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    Unsure if I misread you so if I did my apologies.

Mega crisis greater than the GFC? Lol.......

Not sure you appreciate how significant the GFC was. Literally days away from a full financial collapse.

This virus has killed barely anybody in Australia and on a global basis its death rate is SH-F-ALL below the age of 50. Further 220K cases worldwide since DECEMBER on a world pop of 8billion and of those 220K close on 100K are classed as recovered.

And the cherry ontop to succinctly highlight my point. 6 dead.......6 dead in Australia. Wow. Apocalypse.....

Any normal examination of any stats regarding this "mega viruses" vitality reveals basically nobody below 50 years old is at risk for the most part and if they are its basically cold/flu level danger. My aunty who is 55 years old has corona and she's locked down in a Tassy hotel after a cruise ship she probably shouldn't have been on.

She's fine. Says its rather unpleasant but other than that its a non-issue.

People are so utterly full of crap when they spread this "MEGA VIRUS" garbage. For real have any of you actually looked at the stats of this thing? It is utterly isnigifcant. What is significant is how people are responding to it. That is the real damage.
    Morons acting like if they get corona their going to die 28 days later like the movie or something.

The huge bulk of people other than the elderly that get this virus come out the other side with no worries. The whole thing is media and panic psychosis overblown to a personally disgusting degree.

And in conclusion if all our media parasites and "The Gov" are so accurate then why the F is China back to work like its business as usual after ON POINT FIVE MONTHS?
    1.5 months later and China is back to work like its all good.

All this garbage talk of 6+ months of DISASTER HOARD EVERYHING is totally moronic. China was the epicentre the ground 0 of all of this, the most cases recorded of any country and they are back at work and have put this behind them after 1.5 months of "dealing with it".

Seriously western nations are absolute muppets
    Last edited by angelus512: 19/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$29.95
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $89.86B
Open High Low Value Volume
$30.07 $30.19 $29.87 $93.70M 3.123M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 66 $29.93

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$29.96 21972 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.