ANZ 0.13% $30.48 anz group holdings limited

News: ANZ Australian banks well capitalised to withstand virus disruption, page-139

1. 1,961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 281
    I dunno the numbers are growing pretty fast at the moment. 25,000 new cases just yesterday. Deaths are starting to sky rocket. These numbers will be massive next month. I wouldn’t be saying China is back to work business as usual, that’s inaccurate information.
    From my observations nobody in Australia is taking this seriously at all. Not one person today was applying the social distancing measures, not shops, cafes, no one.
    Our numbers are going to sky rocket.
    From a few cases, to a few dozen new cases a day, to 100 new cases a day, we don’t seem to be listening.
    And because there are too many ignorant people in Aus that can’t follow the current advice on containment measures we will all be in lock down within 2 weeks.
    Those stupid idiots that keep saying it only affect the elderly anyway who cares. Well when the hospitals are over loaded with corona virus patients, and even bigger queues than what we’ve seen at the supermarkets, your partner or your kids get sick or injured you might finally wake up and realise why the government is so concerned about this virus.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$30.48
Change
0.040(0.13%)
Mkt cap ! $90.92B
Open High Low Value Volume
$30.40 $30.68 $30.36 $190.1M 6.236M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 980 $30.44

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$30.49 15525 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.