ANZ 0.89% $28.48 anz group holdings limited

i heard from a customer that ANZ Bank made a mistake a few years...

1. 10,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142

i heard from a customer that ANZ Bank made a mistake a few years ago in it's term deposit interest accounts which has cost them more interest recently but should save them interest later I'd imagine.

now I posted this in another HC post for another micro tech and wondering with your expertise whether the following will have any relevance of benefit to Australian Banks and my former employer or is it all and hat in Australia JCoure, as I'd value your opinion.

"All comments/posts are my own thoughts and opinions and shouldn't be taken as fact or as advice DYOR.Development of Payments Processor and Enterprise SolutionDevelopment of the Company’s Mastercard Payments Processor and Enterprise Solution is progressing well. TheEnterprise Solution aims to provide payments and financial technology to corporates, financial institutions,fintech companies, banks and others initially in the US, particularly those lacking a mobile strategy. The Companyaims to provide its potential institutional clients (and their customers) more innovative transaction processingthan some of the incumbent providers. The Company is also aiming to leverage learning from its consumerbusiness and will offer a turn-key mobile banking solution to those banks and institutions lacking technologycapabilities and mobile strategies.The Company is one of the first to be certified to process transactions using the Mastercard Network GatewayServices platform and the first newly certified Mastercard processor in the last 5 years. The Payments Processorcompleted Mastercard certification in October 2018 which was a critical milestone ahead of launch. It completedall test transaction cases in the final stage of certification and is eligible for registration as a Mastercard third-party processor using the Mastercard Network Gateway Services.Once launched, the enterprise solution will initially target more than 7,000 FDIC (Federal Deposit InsuranceCorporation) banks, 6,000 credit unions and a host of innovative players in the financial services arena acrossthe US with innovative mobile banking services. The addressable market in the US is approximately US$50billion market in 2019, growing at approximately 20% per annum through to 2025. banks so wondering if you could comment ".

Would these tech developments help my first full time employer in any way or do they already have these technologies of benefit?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$28.48
Change
0.250(0.89%)
Mkt cap ! $85.65B
Open High Low Value Volume
$28.43 $28.61 $28.29 $78.88M 2.774M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 13386 $28.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$28.54 1338 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$28.58
  Change
0.250 ( 0.91 %)
Open High Low Volume
$28.43 $28.61 $28.29 812479
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
ANZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.