AON 4.35% 2.4¢ apollo minerals limited

Silly phone. On HPX, I dont think the company will report on any...

1. 522 Posts.
    Silly phone.

On HPX, I dont think the company will report on any results from the drilling took place 3 months ago. HPX had the results. They certainly have shared it with AON but I am not sure if AON is obliged to announce this to the market. I questioned this on the forum before on the basis that AON might not have to announce it as they are not the major JV partner and HPX was the one who is in charge of the exploration on this tenement not AON.

HPX did not find anything significant on their first round of drillings hence the possibility of one of the motives of their dumping of AON shares. They went against AON guys' recommendation to drill south of Wirrida Intrusive complex not on the complex.

They had met the milestone required on the JV contract in terms of exploration money spent for now. They need to meet the next milestone but not until 31 Dec 15 so they have 12 months to wait and they can wait as they are privately owned.

To trigger HPX to speed up their next exploration commitment is for AON to find behemoth IOCG deposit on the Eagle Hawk JV just on the border between North and South Bundi.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AON (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.